Saturday, January 17, 2009

a reminder about "talk. chalk. stock."

Talk. Chalk. Stock.
Talk. Communication, with friends or colleagues, real or virtual, is essential to living a good, satisfying life. Today, the lines of communication are blurred. Talking, shaking hands, whispering, calling, texting, blogging. Run-on sentences and fragments of ideas. It all works. As long as you get your message out there.

Chalk. or draw something. or create a work of art. Music, film, photos, and other forms of media and expression are today's social currency.

Stock. Living is business, with it's ups and downs. Our actions and ideas are assigned values. Who determines our worth is not always up for debate, and sometimes it's purely democratic.

These concepts are the foundation of my blog. Creating is a process of giving and taking. Recording is an exact process usually ill-achieved. I will try to create and record things I want to share with you.

If you are reading my blog, please send me the link to your blog, as I will be interested in reading about you, too, and the things you want to share.

1 comment:

proto said...

keep up the good work. i enjoy reading your material. I think one day you will become the man of the land who's into discipline.